Sydney Grace Down the Aisle Highlighter Review & Swatches
Down the Aisle
Sydney Grace Down the Aisle Highlighter ($12.00 for zero.25 oz..) is a comfortable, peachy-pink with heat undertones and a powerful sheen. It had very good colour protection in one layer, which implemented smartly to reveal pores and skin with a clean, even software that didn’t emphasize my pores and skin’s herbal texture. The highlighter had a clean, evenly creamy consistency that was once less assailable in the pan however now not stiff to paintings with, so it mixed out simply on my cheeks. It stayed on smartly for 8 and a part hours prior to fading somewhat on me.
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry #1 (LE, ) is hotter (90% identical).
- Urban Decay Going Native (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, cooler (90% identical).
- Anastasia Starburst (LE, ) is extra shimmery (90% identical).
- bareMinerals The Five Star Treatment (LE, $26.00) is extra shimmery (90% identical).
- LORAC Moonlight (P, $23.00) is extra shimmery (90% identical).
- Makeup Revolution Moon Glow Lights (P, $6.00) is cooler (90% identical).
- Milani Moon Glow (P, $10.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% identical).
- Flesh Beauty Certain (P, $28.00) is extra shimmery (90% identical).
- Urban Decay Wicked (LE, $26.00) is extra shimmery, darker (90% identical).
- Colour Pop Go Honey (P, $eight.00) is extra shimmery, cooler (90% identical).
- More dupes — click on to look the complete listing!
$12.00/zero.25 oz.. – $48.00 Per Ounce
The highlighters are meant to be “smooth and pigmented” that “blend like a dream” and “last all day long.” The majority of the sunglasses in the vary are extremely pigmented with a creaminess to the texture that makes them a cinch to use and mix out on my pores and skin. I used to be maximum inspired through how comfortable, nearly cream-like the powders had been, but they were not too loosely-pressed nor had been they susceptible to powderiness. Some of the finishes are very steel or frosted, so when worn at semi-opaque or upper protection ranges, they are able to emphasize my pores and skin’s herbal texture somewhat. They have worn between 8 and 9 hours on me.
Browse all of our Sydney Grace Highlighter swatches.
Silk Mica (Mica (77019), Boron Nitride, L-Lysine Mica (Mica 77019 and Lauroyl Lysine), Caranuba Mica (Mica 77019 and Caranuba Wax), Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate ((+/- Mica (Mica 77019), Fractionated Coconut Oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Silk Powder, Allantoin, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI77289), Chromium Green (CI77288), Carmine, Iron Oxide (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Tin Oxide (CI 778161), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (77007), Silica, *Synthetic Flurophylogopite, Zinc (CI 77947), Bronze and Copper Powder (CI 77400), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol))
Sydney Grace Down the Aisle $12.00/zero.25 OZ.
When you buy thru our hyperlinks above, you assist strengthen Temptalia. Thank You!
About the Reviewer
Christine has normal-to-dry pores and skin with spaces of dryness (cheeks, nostril, and below the eyes). She has a light-medium skintone with refined, hotter yellow undertones. Her highest basis fits come with: Tarte Rainforest of the Sea in Light-Medium Neutral (highest fit), Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup in Desert Beige 2N1, Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow in four.zero, Hourglass Warm Ivory Vanish Seamless Finish, Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous in Dusk, MAC NC20/NC25, Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Liquid in Y305 (140). (For additional info, please test the FAQ.)
If you do not see your remark but, it is nonetheless in our moderation queue. We take a look at our highest to approve feedback inside of 24 hours (and respond to them inside of 72 hours) however can every so often get in the back of. Thank you in your endurance!