Preparing your practice for sale
It is continuously mentioned that you will have one eye on your go out from the instant you get started up in trade. In this podcast, Thomas Coates highlights some spaces of easiest practice to be sure to are in the most productive place conceivable while you do come to promote your practice.
What you’ll listen:
- Details of various trade constructions and the impact they are able to have on a sale
- Issues that may make the method of marketing a practice harder
- How to verify your practice is at its most enticing when it’s time to promote.
Who will have to pay attention:
- Practice house owners taking into consideration promoting their practice
- New practice house owners making plans for the long run.
About Thomas Coates:
Thomas is a company solicitor specialising within the sale and acquisition of dental practices, practice incorporations, business recommendation and drafting the overall vary of industrial agreements acceptable to practice possession together with Expense Share, Shareholder Agreements and Partnership Agreements.
Thomas has acted for dentists and practice house owners for a few years at a lot of dental specialist legislation corporations, offering recommendation around the sector to everybody from sole practitioners to dental corporates, from first-time consumers to retiring practice house owners. As smartly as offering criminal services and products, Thomas additionally incessantly writes articles for the dental press and speaks at seminars.