Chocolate Cookies and Cream Pancakes
These scrumptious protein pancakes are extremely tasty and soft. Why? It’s the straightforward stuff: cocoa powder, chocolate whey protein powder, and Greek yogurt—all of which spice up the chocolate taste and cushy texture. To best all of it off (actually) is a yummy chopped-up Signature Cookies and Cream Protein Crunch Bar. Enjoy this candy deal with for breakfast, or as a decadent post-workout snack!
Signature Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
cocoa powder, unsweetened
nonfat simple Greek yogurt
Walden Farms Syrup
Signature Protein Crunch Bars, Cookies and Cream
- Preheat pan or griddle to medium-high warmth.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, protein powder, cocoa, and baking powder. In a separate bowl, combine milk, Greek yogurt, and egg. Combine rainy and dry elements, and gently combine till clean.
- Spoon batter onto griddle to make six medium-sized pancakes. Cook for approximately three mins consistent with aspect.
- Divide pancakes and layer on two plates. Drizzle on maple syrup.
- Chop protein bar into small cubes and sprinkle on best. Enjoy!