BUXOM Seychelles Wanderlust Primer-Infused Blush Review & Swatches
Buxom Seychelles Wanderlust Primer-Infused Blush ($22.00 for zero.13 oz..) is a light-medium, rosy brown with heat undertones and a herbal sheen. It had very advantageous shimmer right through, which gave it a noticeable sheen on my pores and skin however didn’t learn frosted or metal. It had opaque pigmentation with a easy, frivolously dusty consistency that used to be simple to pick out up and mix out on my pores and skin, despite the fact that just a little went far so use a lighter hand with this color for much less depth. It wore neatly for 9 hours on me ahead of fading noticeably and had a excellent quantity nonetheless visual after 12 hours of wear and tear.
- Chanel Golden Sun (280) (P, $45.00) is darker, cooler (90% equivalent).
- Kevyn Aucoin Natura (P, $37.00) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (90% equivalent).
- NARS Liberation (Right) (LE, ) is darker, hotter (90% equivalent).
- Essence Satin Love (P, $2.99) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% equivalent).
- Urban Decay Video (P, $26.00) is much less shimmery, hotter (85% equivalent).
- Stellar Beauty Eclipse (P, $25.00) is darker, hotter (85% equivalent).
- Black Opal Rose Gold (P, $eight.95) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% equivalent).
- Tom Ford Beauty Inhibition (P, $60.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% equivalent).
- Too Faced Spiced Peach (P, $30.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% equivalent).
- Becca Amaretto (LE, $32.00) is much less shimmery, darker (80% equivalent).
- More dupes — click on to peer the entire listing!
$22.00/zero.13 oz.. – $169.23 Per Ounce
The powder blush is meant to have “12-hour wear” because of the “primer-infused” method this is meant to “seamlessly blend” with a “luminous finish.” It is scented with a “subtle, beachy scent” (it smells a little bit like coconut and suntan lotion… aptly described a”beach,” however wasn’t a odor I detected a lot on, despite the fact that my sense of odor has been dulled down in recent times). Most of the sun shades had semi-opaque to opaque pigmentation–and some the place intensely pigmented to the purpose the place the caution “use with a light hand” comes into play–with cushy, finely-milled consistencies that have been just a little dusty within the pan.
The end numerous from satin to extra pearlescent, and one color has better glints to it, so it would be best to be aware of the end of a specific color if you’re explicit in regards to the degree of shine/shimmer to your cheek colours. I realized that lots of the sun shades implemented darker and richer on my pores and skin, each my forearm in addition to my cheeks, than they gave the impression within the pot. The blushes mixed out neatly and lasted between 9 and 11 hours on me–definitely a little bit longer dressed in than reasonable. They seemed smoother and have been extra forgiving of pores and skin texture when worn on naked pores and skin than the common powder blush, too.
Browse all of our Buxom Wanderlust Primer-Infused Blush swatches.
Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Poloxamer 338, Silica, PTFE, Octadecene, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Yellow five Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).