BUXOM Mykonos Wanderlust Primer-Infused Blush Review & Swatches
Buxom Mykonos Wanderlust Primer-Infused Blush ($22.00 for zero.13 oz..) is a shiny, medium coral with a steadiness of purple and orange undertones and faint, golden micro-sparkle over a herbal matte end. It seemed extra herbal matte with a couple of golden shimmers/flickers at maximum. It had intense pigmentation in one layer, the place just a little went far, and the product implemented darker on my pores and skin (each on my arm and cheeks) than it seemed within the pan. The consistency used to be comfortable, just a little dusty within the pan, but it surely implemented slightly frivolously and subtle and unfold smartly throughout my pores and skin. It wore smartly for 10 hours and used to be nonetheless most commonly intact after 12 hours of damage.
- Tom Ford Beauty The Afternooner (Blush) (LE, ) is much less shimmery, hotter (95% an identical).
- Tom Ford Beauty Nude Glow (Center) (LE, ) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (90% an identical).
- Sleek MakeUP Newport Peach (PiP, ) is much less shimmery, lighter (90% an identical).
- Colour Pop Ex (LE, $five.00) is much less shimmery, hotter (90% an identical).
- Tarte Pampered (LE, $29.00) is much less shimmery (90% an identical).
- Tarte Vibrant (LE, $29.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, hotter (90% an identical).
- NYX Apricot (DC, $five.00) is much less shimmery, hotter (90% an identical).
- Chanel Angelique (190) (P, $45.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, hotter (90% an identical).
- KIKO 108 Orange Coral (DC, $12.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, hotter (90% an identical).
- Make Up For Ever #215 HD Blush (P, $26.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% an identical).
- More dupes — click on to look the entire checklist!
$22.00/zero.13 oz.. – $169.23 Per Ounce
The powder blush is meant to have “12-hour wear” due to the “primer-infused” method this is intended to “seamlessly blend” with a “luminous finish.” It is scented with a “subtle, beachy scent” (it smells a bit of like coconut and suntan lotion… aptly described a”beach,” however wasn’t a smell I detected a lot on, although my sense of odor has been dulled down in recent times). Most of the sunglasses had semi-opaque to opaque pigmentation–and some the place intensely pigmented to the purpose the place the caution “use with a light hand” comes into play–with comfortable, finely-milled consistencies that have been just a little dusty within the pan.
The end numerous from satin to extra pearlescent, and one coloration has higher flickers to it, so it would be best to be aware of the end of a selected coloration if you’re explicit concerning the degree of shine/shimmer for your cheek colours. I spotted that lots of the sunglasses implemented darker and richer on my pores and skin, each my forearm in addition to my cheeks, than they seemed within the pot. The blushes mixed out smartly and lasted between 9 and 11 hours on me–definitely a bit of longer dressed in than reasonable. They seemed smoother and have been extra forgiving of pores and skin texture when worn on naked pores and skin than the typical powder blush, too.
Browse all of our Buxom Wanderlust Primer-Infused Blush swatches.
Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Poloxamer 338, Silica, PTFE, Octadecene, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Yellow five Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).