Anna Kaiser, Founder of AKTAli On The Run
“I’ve always been about working hard and going after things that you are excited about and passionate about and working your ass off. That’s the only way to make it happen. No one else is going to make it happen for you.” —Anna Kaiser
You would possibly know Anna Kaiser because the author, founder, and CEO of the dance aerobic emblem AKT. Maybe you’ve taken — and infrequently survived — her magnificence, both in particular person or with AKT On Demand. Or perhaps you know her from her skilled dance days, appearing at the Fame excursion and dancing in the most efficient film ever, Enchanted. Or, let’s be truthful, perhaps you already know her as Kelly Ripa’s exercise BFF, or as the girl credited for retaining Shakira in form.
On this episode, Anna talks about going from a wannabe opera singer in Zurich to an entrepreneur at the breaking point of opening 300 studios national. She stocks the errors, missteps, and demanding situations she’s confronted alongside the way in which, talks about why she sought after to beef up upon the boutique health business, and opens up about how changing into a mother two years in the past modified her at house, within the studio, and past.
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring this episode of the Ali at the Run Show! CLICK HERE for $50 off your wi-fi headphone staying power package!
What you’ll get in this episode:
- What had been Young Anna’s goals for the longer term? (three:00)
- Anna displays on her faculty revel in and explains why it wasn’t the entirety she’d was hoping it will be (eight:15)
- Why Anna made up our minds to transport on from the dance global (12:00)
- How AKT used to be born, and the way Anna stood out within the boutique health business (15:00)
- How Anna become health BFFs with Kelly Ripa (21:00)
- How Anna has cultivated an empowering neighborhood (22:50)
- Why Anna made up our minds to franchise (25:45)
- How Anna transform trade savvy, and the unhealthy trade choices she’s made alongside the way in which (31:25)
- Anna’s take at the state of the health business, now and one day (34:30)
- Anna opens up about motherhood, together with returning to paintings post-birth, having assist, and “balance” (39:45)
- Does Anna have any insecurities? Plus, what she says she’s proudest of (46:30)
What we point out in this episode:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali at the Run Show! If you’re playing the display, please subscribe and depart a ranking and evaluate on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you happen to preferred this episode, percentage it with your mates!